|Visit Navy Pier - Getting Here - Directions
Upcoming Northbound Lake Shore Drive On Ramp Closure (7/29 - 7/31 and 8/5 - 8/7)
The northbound Lake Shore Drive on ramp at Lower Lake Shore Drive and Grand Avenue will be closed during work hours (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM) from Tuesday to Thursday, July 29-31 and August 5-7 due to sewer construction and pavement restoration activities for the Navy Pier Flyover project. Vehicles will be detoured from WB Grand to SB Columbus/Fairbanks to EB Wacker Drive to NB Lake Shore Drive. For more information, visit Navy Pier Flyover at www.navypierflyover.com
Navy Pier is accessible via a wide variety of public transportation options, and also offers on-site parking. Click here for a route map to the on-site Navy Pier garages. Following is a list of options to consider when visiting Navy Pier.
Click to view any of our printable maps.
- From the north, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit and follow signs to Navy Pier.
- From the northwest, take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, head east on Ohio to Wells, head south on Wells to Illinois Street, then proceed east to Navy Pier. A secondary route is to take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street exit, head east on Ohio to Columbus/Fairbanks, then go south on Columbus/Fairbanks to Illinois, and proceed east on Illinois to Navy Pier.
- From the west, take the Eisenhower Express (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east to Navy Pier.
- From the southwest, take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at bottom of ramp to Navy Pier.
- From the south, take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at bottom of ramp to Navy Pier.
- From the southeast, take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit.
Chicago Regional Map | Chicago City Map