Photo Blog: Top 10 Things to See | Navy Pier
1) BIGart at Gateway Park, a magnificent display of contemporary sculptures!
2) The Chicago Shakespeare Theater! Three plays are running this month alone!
3) Connie’s Pizza, a Southside favorite brought to the Pier!
4) Any of our wonderful boat cruises, which leave from Navy Pier and do tours of Lake Michigan or the Chicago River!
5) The Chicago Children’s Museum, a place to let the kids play and be imaginative!
6) The absolutely breathtaking and one-of-a-kind Smith Museum of Stained Glass Windows!
7) The Pier itself, an ideal spot for lunch and a stroll!
8) Harry Caray’s Tavern at Navy Pier! Named for the Chicago legend, it’s the perfect place to knock back a cold one and take in the game!
9) Amazing Chicago’s Funhouse Maze with its topsy-turvy dips and turns that have confused many visitors!
10) And of course the Ferris wheel! Beautiful by day and even more magical at night!