First Bites Bash
The official kick-off event for the 10th annual Chicago Restaurant Week, produced by Choose Chicago.Read More
First Bites Bash is the official kick-off event for the 10th annual Chicago Restaurant Week, produced by Choose Chicago. Sarah Grueneberg, Chef/Partner of Monteverde Restaurant & Pastificio, will host this year’s event, from which a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Greater Chicago Food Depository*.
Join us inside the magnificent Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier, where you will enjoy savory and sweet tastings from over 60 of Chicago’s most celebrated chefs and restaurants. Toast to the city’s culinary scene with wines and spirits from Terlato Wines and TD Artisan Spirits.
For a list of participating restaurants, and all other event information, please visit firstbitesbash.com.
*No portion of the ticket will be deductible for charitable income tax purposes
- All ticket sales are final.
- Must be 21 years or older with valid photo identification to be admitted.
- All guests must enter through the Aon Grand Ballroom entrance off of the Entrance 2 turn-around. Doors will open at 5:30PM.
- Complimentary coat check is located upon entering at Entrance 2 and making your way upstairs.
- Bring a printed ticket or have your mobile ticket ready to scan at the door.
- All food and beverage items will be tasting portions.
- Parking is available in Navy Pier garages. Learn more about parking and driving directions.
- Business or cocktail party attire is suggested.